If any of the following statements describe your child
• Your child has poor oral intake.
• Your child displays chronic food refusal.
• Your child's diet is restricted to a small number of food
• Your child tantrums or exhibits other behavior problems
• Your child eats so little that they need supplemental
feedings to grow or maintain their weight.
What we do at the Heartland Pediatric Feeding Disorders Services
We specialize in assessments for young children who have feeding disorders that lead to treatments that result in the following outcomes for your child:
• Increased Oral Consumption of Target Food Items
• Decreased Food Refusal
• Decreased Problem Behaviors during Meals
• Increased Weight Gain
• Decreased (or Eliminate) the Need for Supplemental
To schedule an appointment call: (515) 771-6248
or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org